10. Contact www.theisraelproject.org ~ The Israel Project ~ is an international non-profit organization devoted to educating the press and the public about Israel while promoting security, freedom and peace. The Israel Project provides journalists, leaders and opinion-makers accurate information about Israel.
11. Buy your medication from Israel~ their are several distributors. One is Magen David Meds (it may also save you money!)~ Phone: 1-877-232-8832 Web site: www.magendavidmeds.com
12. Use a credit card where every purchase helps Israeli charities. Phone: 1-888-6-ISRAEL Web site: www.hasadvantage.com
13. Participate in local rallies or start your own to support Israel.
14. Contact your local newspapers and/or news stations. Share with them the facts so they can understand Israel's perspectives.
15. Spread the word! Start a log or discussion group on the web, or go to one already formed.
16. Go to shul, be a part of a Miniyan. Prayer is powerful in numbers.
17. Visit Israel! Visibly show your support. So much of their economy is based on tourism.
18. Make donations to Yad Sarah; a voluntary organization in Israel. They provide services fo the sick, disabled, and elderly. Phone: 1-866-YAD-SARAH ; Web site: www.yadsarah.org
19. Support Zaka volunteers! They help in the most generous way at the site of terrorist bombings. Address: Zaka Rescue and Recovery, Gmul Street #3, Jerusalem, Israel 91504; Phone: 02-532-1457; Fax: 02-532-1458; In the United States: Zaka Rescue and Recovery, 622 East 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Web site: www.zakaisrael.org
21. Educate and inform other people about what is going on in Israel. Get the inside story from Israeli newspapers: www.haaretz.com, www.jpost.com
22. Put on tefillin everyday. Mezuzah: If you don't have one yet, now is the time! Donate to the "Israel Emergency Fund." They provide food, clothing and toys for children in bomb shelters. Address: OU Israel Emergency Fund, 11 Broadway, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10004 Phone: 212-613-8329 Web site: www.ou.org/emergency/email
23. Learn Hebrew!
24. Support Nefesh B' Nefesh, an organization who helps families in North America make Aliyah. Address: Nefesh B' Nefesh, 42 East 69th Street, New York, NY 10021; Phone 212-734-2111 Web site: www.nbn.org.il
25. Go to Israel for Free with Taglit-birthright Israel, if you are between the ages of 18-26, or help sponsor others on this magnificent journey. Web sitel: www.birthrightisrael.com
26. Learn Israeli Dance~ feel the music with your soul and make a donation in honor of Israel.
27. Study Israeli History~ the more you know the more you can help educate other people.
28. Have a challah bake sale!
29. Help local colleges be active in Pro-Israel events.
30. Smile, say Shalom, share positive energy, and give lots of warm fuzzies! And… help yourself, help your family, help your community, and help the world. Every little thing you do makes a difference in this world and it also helps Israel!
May G-d continue to Bless you and Keep you. Please feel free to pass this on! Thank you and Blessings!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.