Enjoy a delicious full course Shabbat dinner on August 31, 2012 prepared by our catering committee and help support the synagogue … from the KI Kitchen to your home. Deadline to order is Monday, August 27. The dinner packages can be picked up on Thursday, August 30, 2012 between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM and on Friday, August 31, 2012 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM from the Kneseth Israel Kitchen. Chef Steve Lebowitz provides a very interesting and informative overview of the menu.
The delicious menu for each individual order includes:
· Challah prepared by Ilanit Evers
· Grilled Salmon Salad - Small chilled salad of fresh grilled Atlantic salmon with line zest, diced celery, sliced scallions, and capers and a touch of mayonnaise.
· Pinzimini - Baby carrots, crimini mushrooms, and asparagus spears brushed with Olive Pier extra virgin olive oil ad roasted with sea salt and rosemary.
· Late Summer Cassoulet - A lighter version of the French classic: Chicken, beef, or fish stewed with white beans, carrots, potatoes, and onions, seasoned with fresh herbs. The beef version includes chorizo sausage made in-house by Wasserman & Lemberger; the fish version is stewed in fish stock; and a vegetarian version is also available.
Chicken or vegetarian entree' $20 per order, Beef or fish entree' $24 per order
· Gourmet Dessert prepared by Leah Prichep
Place your online order for a Delicious Shabbat Dinner from the Kneseth Israel kitchen to your home.